- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from, so there is less competition.
- House “show” better when decorated for the holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays.
- Buyers have more time to look during the holidays.
- For tax reasons, many people want to buy before the end of the year.
- Traditionally, January is the month for job transfers.
- You may still restrict showings during personal family events.
- You may specify a delayed closing date or extended occupancy until early next year.
- You have an opportunity to buy in the spring when more houses are on the market.
Buyers are more motivated and there is less competition, resulting in a quicker sale and a better price for you!
Thinking About buying or selling a property in the Pinehurst or Moore County area? Call Dale at (910) 528.4652 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Did you know? I can show you any property in the Moore County area that is listed for sale! Contact me now for more information!